For the purposes of assessing new members, A.R.A. Nederland follows the evaluation criteria listed below:
- CV assessment
- Candidate should have at least 8 years of restoration experience, excluding training(s).
- If independent, a candidate must be registered with the Chamber of Commerce and possess a VAT number
- The course(s) followed will be evaluated as well as how long and under whom the candidate has been in training
- It must be determined whether a candidate has the necessary knowledge of the appropriate materials and equipment
- Explanations will be asked concerning the various methods utilized in their work
- If and how documentation is maintained and kept up to date will be assessed
- Whether a candidate thinks and works according to the Ethics Code of A.R.A. Nederland will similarly be assessed
- Can a candidate show a ‘work still in progress’ and how is this handled?
- Has the candidate ever worked with other colleagues and how is this contact maintained?
- Does candidate take part in extra trainings/courses and how does she/he continue and maintain their workload?
- In what state is the candidate’s studio? Is it well looked after and the overall impression professional?
Does the studio meet the necessary safety and security requirements?